This band opened for BOH tonight and we really enjoyed their very mellow sound. Michael Kiwanuka. Some pretty funny commentary ensued during their set: all good natured-don’t take offense. But these were some snippets.
• that guy’s Afro is legit
• it’s like the United Colors of Benetton on stage
• is that Josh Hartnett on drums
• I haven’t seen such a variety of percussion instruments since grade school music class
• we had that in 4th grade music. It was called a wood block. I’m not being sarcastic
• I think he’s playing a spice jar
• do people just send him things to play?
• are those brazil nuts on a stick? I thought they were mussel shells.